With Guest Editor Lynda Monk.
This is the fourth WOWbook in the series and again, we are bringing you some amazing step-by-step workshops from leading textile artists.
In this edition —
- Sue Brown is 'Making an Impression' with gum arabic transfer printing
- Wendy Dolan creates a Gaudi-inspred panel using layered fabrics, paint and stitch
- Anne Hellyer makes an appliquéd and machine embroidered seaside village
- Amanda Hislop creates folding forms for her printed and stitched abstract landscapes
- Anne Kelly transforms a pre-loved sewing box in memory of her grandmother
- Our 'Inspired by' feature continues with the letter B where textile artists Carolyn Saxby, Suzette Smart, Janette Bright, Shirley Sherris and Rachael Singleton show us the inspiration behind their work
- In our celebrity interview, guest editor Lynda Monk talks to Sandra Meech about her work.
Available in softback book and PDF version to download straight away
Bumper — edition 78 pages with over 150 images — £25.00 plus p&p.