With Guest Editor Lynda Monk.
For the sixth WOWbook in the series, we are delighted to bring you more fabulous step-by-step workshops from today's leading textile artists.
In this edition —
- Sara Cook makes a wallhanging using Bojagi, an ancient Korean technique
- Jessica Grady produces creative embellishments using recycled materials
- Gina Ferrari creates art for your home by way of a painted and stitched collage
- Nikki Parmenter makes a fabulous mixed media piece from an image
- Kate Wells shows us her technique for producing embroidered lace on dissolvable fabric
- In our special feature, Sue Brown, Louise Asher and Liske Johnson discuss their Same Sea, Different Boat Covid quilt
- Lynda Monk talks to Christine Chester about her work in our celebrity interview.
Available in softback book and PDF version to download straight away.
74 pages with over 160 images — £25.00 plus p&p.