With Guest Editor Lynda Monk.
This is the fifth WOWbook in the series and we are delighted to bring you more amazing step-by-step workshops from today's leading textile artists.
In this edition —
- Alice Fox is making and using botanical inks – with wonderful results
- Holly Hart produces beautiful creatures with paint and machine-stitching
- Mary McIntosh is having a blast with bleach creating layered designs
- Melanie Missin transforms old net curtains using transfer dyes, a soldering iron and free-machine embroidery
- Jenny O'Leary shows us her technique for using batik on tissue to produce a Provençal landscape
- Our 'Inspired by' feature continues with the letter C, where textile artists Sheila Warner, Maria Boyle, Isobel Moore, Libby Smith and Ann Cooke show us the inspiration behind their work
- In our celebrity interview, Maggie Grey talks to Jean Draper.
Available in softback book and PDF version to download straight away
Bumper edition — 80 pages with over 150 images — £25.00 plus p&p.