With Guest Editor Lynda Monk.
For this, our seventh WOWbook, we are delighted to bring you more step-by-step workshops from leading textile artists.
In this edition —
- Chris Gray creates Medieval Fragments using embossing powder, screen printing and stitch
- Maggie Grey describes her technique for rubbing away photo transfers
- Jan Horrox makes a cloth doll with a difference
- In our special feature, Amo House tells us how she creates her colourful temari balls
- Sue Munday uses computer design, Thermofax printing and stitch to create a collage
- Julie-Ann Wrathall layers with wax and dammar
- Maggie Grey talks to Nikki Parmenter about her work in our celebrity interview.
Available in softback book and PDF version to download straight away.
78 pages with over 190 images — £26.00 plus p&p.
Note to EU customers:
Following the UK's departure from the EU, it is possible that import duties may be applied to some orders after they have been dispatched. These are payable by the recipient.
We are working on ways to minimise the impact caused by this and will keep you updated as and
when things change.