With Guest Editor Lynda Monk.
For this, our eighth WOWbook, we are delighted to bring you more step-by-step workshops from leading textile artists.
In this edition —
- Bev Caleno creates a mixed-media landscape using watercolour paint and stitch
- Maggie Grey reflects on the work of textile artist Olga Norris
- Fran Holmes makes heat-distressed 3D mini corsets with Lutradur
- Sam Packer talks to Anne Kelly about her work in our celebrity interview
- Sheila Mortlock is monoprinting to create stitched collages
- Suzette Smart shows us her textile books using paint, Bondaweb and stitch
- Ros Varrie uses digital apps to make unique artwork.
Available in softback book and PDF version to download straight away.
70 pages with over 195 images — £26.00 plus p&p.
Note to EU customers:
Following the UK's departure from the EU, it is possible that import duties may be applied to some orders after they have been dispatched. These are payable by the recipient.
We are working on ways to minimise the impact caused by this and will keep you updated as and
when things change.